We will be at Credit Week23 March 2017
The LSB will be attending Credit Week, a week of conferences, meetings and networking events for the European credit industry, spanning from 28 to 30 March.
Credit Summit, the largest conference and exhibition in the credit market, is to be held on Thursday 30 March, which will see our CEO Dave Pickering take part in a panel discussing raising conduct standards and enhancing the customer experience. The panel will focus on:
- Improving the customer journey whilst maintaining collections rates
- Maintaining oversight and reasonable expectations of collections partners
- How the Standard Financial Statement will affect the I&E process
- Proven successes within collections customer treatment
- Training and empowering front line staff to assess the individual
- Building a more accurate picture of the customer
- Setting a level of forbearance at an early stage
Click here to find out more about the week and what it has to offer.