We are at the 2016 Collections, Debt Sale & Purchase Conference (CDSP) today24 November 2016
Our CEO, Dave Pickering, is at the Collection, Debt Sale & Purchase Conference today.
Dave will be on a panel at the conference discussing the changing role of audit, risk and compliance with a particular focus on:
- Embedding the correct cultural mindset
- Exploring the new internal position of the compliance function
- Meeting the operational and cultural requirements for collections and debt sale
- Understanding the new minimum internal demands for:
- Customer treatment
- Reputational risk
- Debt sale audits
- Understanding the cultural requirements that credit and collections need to instill
- Engaging and working with compliance and collections to achieve mutual sign off
- Engaging colleagues where collections forms a smaller piece of their wider remit
Join the discussion @Credit_Strategy #cdspconf
Now in its 16th year, the CDSP Conference is one of the biggest events in the collections calendar.