Upcoming Emerging Risk Forum22 March 2021
On Thursday 25 March, 10:00 – 11:30 we will be holding our next virtual Emerging Risk Forum.
This event is a unique opportunity for registered and non-registered firms to come together to discuss potential upcoming industry risks and how best to prepare for these, share best practice with one another, and hear industry insights from our Insight & Support team.
During this event, we will be sharing insights discussing a variety of topics, including:
- the challenges and opportunities of remote working
- financial inclusion where customers are engaging via different channels
- the roadmap out of lockdown and what this means for firms in relation to staff training and support
- opportunities and challenges in the digital space, and
- the identification of vulnerable customer accounts.
If you’d like to find out more and register for this event, or hear about upcoming forums, please email our Insight & Support team: email@example.com.