The Standards of Lending Practice and how they add value to CSA members3 July 2017
In partnership with the Credit Services Association (CSA) and exclusively for their members, we are delighted to announce our upcoming conferences, to be hosted at the Midland Hotel, Manchester on 8th and the Grange Holborn Hotel, London on 9th August 2017.
Come along and join us for free to hear more about how the Standards of Lending Practice, and the new Statement of Commitment and Borrower Responsibilities, have added value to the industry, our Registered Firms and their customers. With much more insightful information, other themes at the event will include:
- The LSB’s oversight strategy: how are we supporting firms in achieving fair outcomes
- Become a Registered Firm: the benefits of registering with us and the application process
- Insight and support: the additional expertise and insight available to our Firms
- Keynote speakers: find out what our Firms think about the work we do and how this has benefited their organisation
- Focused talk – Digital: join the discussion on the possible impacts digital offerings can have on financial inclusion
If you would like to join us, please let contact Jenny Moran on firstname.lastname@example.org stating which location you would like to attend.
Please confirm your attendance as soon as possible as places are filling up fast.
For those unable to join us at this time, we will be running more events in future covering a range of themes and how the Standards continue to add value. To register your interest in attending these events, please let us know.
We look forward to seeing you there,
Lending Standards Board