By accessing our website you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions
By accessing our website you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to accept these terms and conditions you should leave the website immediately.
1. Content and Copyright
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by the LSB. You are allowed to read, print and download extracts from the site on the following conditions:
- the use of the documents on this site is for your use only;
- no documents on this site are to be modified in any way; and
- no part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other website without our prior written permission. Registered firms do not require our prior written permission to reproduce or store part of this site on their own internal intranet sites. Registered firms that subsequently cease to be registered with the LSB leave must immediately remove all reproduced LSB material from their internal intranet sites.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and we do not accept any liability for error or omission.
We accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a link from our website exists. The links are provided as a service with no warranty, express or implied, for the information and policies on those sites. The inclusion of a link does not imply our endorsement of the site.
We accept no responsibility for the content of any site which contains a link to our website. The inclusion of a link to our website does not imply endorsement by us of the site containing the link.
2. Using the Website
You agree to adhere to all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct when using the website. You agree not to:
- damage, interfere or disrupt access to the website;
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access by any means to any restricted LSB computer networks or systems;
- make available, upload or distribute via the LSB website any materials or files that contain viruses or any other harmful software to external parties mentioned on the site; and
- use the website to send unsolicited material for any purpose
We are not liable for any damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
4. Access to the website
We endeavour to provide access to the website 24 hours a day, but access may be suspended temporarily and without notice if the system fails or requires maintenance or repair or for reasons outside our control.
5. Data protection and privacy
6. Alteration of these terms
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions in whole or in part, at anytime without notification. The current terms and conditions are displayed on the website.