The new Standards of Lending Practice for business customers will be launched on 28 March. The launch will be one of the many events taking place during Credit Week when ministers, regulators, consumers, businesses and the other industry representatives will come together to discuss topical issues and look to bring positive change.
Lord Prior of Brampton, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy will be formally launching the new Standards and also joining our panel discussion, which will be facilitated by the broadcaster, journalist and writer, Liz Barclay, Chair of MALG, and will include some of the most influential individuals in the industry:
- Professor Russel Griggs OBE
- Dave Pickering, Chief Executive at the Lending Standards Board (LSB)
- Martin McTague, Policy Director at the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB)
- Rebecca McNeil, Chief Operating Officer at Barclays Business Banking
- Iain Coke, Head of Financial Services Faculty at the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
For more information about the launch event, click here.
Read more about Credit Week by accessing this link.